£23,000 per annum + £4,00 car allowance
Your new company
An all rounded business based in Edinburgh South Gyle that design, install and maintain a range of branding and advertising services. These services are financed by advertising sited in busy areas, offering brands maximum visibility.
Your new role
As a Partnership Executive you will be responsible for assisting the management with day to day management of Regional contracts. You will assist in the installation and removal of products and be responsible for ensuring surveys, agreements and partnerships are audited and reported. You will help produce all documentation and presentations required to fulfil any contractual obligations for the effective management and development of existing contracts. You will also assist with responses to Invitations to Tender for new business and the renewal of existing business.
- Support the Partnership Managers with the implementation of development Strategy as defined by the Board and relevant Managing Directors
- Produce documentation required for all Partner Steering Group Meetings.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure reports and presentations are accurate and contain requisite information.
- Carry out surveys and liaise with Project teams in order to facilitate installations and removals
- Submit applications to relevant authorities for requisite consents
- Complete and submit all documentation for requisite approvals
- The Partnership Executive will be required to comply with any reasonable request to undertake work of a similar level, within their capabilities, not specified with in this job description.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and preferably commercial experience and knowledge of planning. A solid business background with solid stakeholder management experience at all levels is key in this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.