Head of Digital
Head of Digital - Integrated Marketing agency - London/Home Counties
£75,000 - £85,000 plus car and benefits
Are you an ambitious, inspiring marketer with a passion for creative communications and digital innovation?
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-respected, independent marketing agency and head up their entire digital offering.
What do they do?
The business is very well established with a fascinating client base covering, healthcare, automotive, consumer tech, not-for-profit and leisure.
They really do cover all areas of the marketing spectrum including,
- Strategy and Planning
- Creative Services
- Instore & Experiential
- Digital, Content and Social
- Video and Visual Content
- PR and Brand Partnerships
- Insight and Data
What will you be doing?
This role is an extremely important one for the future growth of the business.
Reporting into the board and managing a team of four in the UK, you will;
- Become the strategic lead driving the entire group's digital direction
- Pioneer new techniques and innovative ways of targeting consumers
- Work closely with the Head of Insight to ensure all campaigns are supported by research.
- Establish core offerings across both paid and organic with a particular focus on content - new trends, channels to exploit and promote content - identifying the most effective channels and formats within the key sectors
- Develop opinion pieces for thought leadership opportunities
- Develop a nimble team with outsourced preferred partners to deliver across all areas
- Inspire the agency - and help to create a seamless digital knowledge across the teams within the group
- Champion the role of digital across the business and educate clients on the best solutions for them.
What's in it for you?
Opportunities like this don't come along very often.
You can expect;
- Contributory pension 5%
- Company car or car allowance
- Profit linked bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas off
- Flexible working
- Regular nights out and trips away on the company
- A personalised development plan
However, the real reason to get excited is the prospect of owning the agency's digital offering and becoming the "go to" person across the group.
If you'd like to find out more about this, please apply below or contact Charlie Griffiths at Stonor.