- Job Role
We're recruiting for an extremely successful integrated marketing agency with a host of clients that need help managing their online image.The agency are based in Buckinghamshire 45 minutes from London and offer a fun, friendly working environment.
They're keen to find a Community Manager to work on clients in the charity, tech and automotive sectors.
reporting to the Head of Digital, you'll be planning and creating content across social media platforms, contributing to the social strategy alongside planning, including developing platform specific publishing strategies.
* 2-5 years' experience within a community management
* A passion for social media and brand communications
* An understanding of the social media universe and how brands operate within it, including Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Forums, Wikis, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
* Understanding of how brands operate within social media and where it sits as part of the overall marketing mix
* Experience of using social management tools and paid media
* Ability to use social listening tools to generate insight to feed social conversation and reporting
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive a generous salary, company bonus, healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday and regular nights out on the company. Each employee also benefits from individual career development plans.
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or call Charlie 01844 355790
Apply for Community Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly