Hudson is working with a highly innovative, forward thinking West Midlands university in the search for a Marketing Manager to drive student recruitment through effective, targeted marketing communications activity. This is an exciting opportunity that's open to individuals who have strong marketing experience and a proven track record in driving acquisition; whether customer, member, or indeed new students.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- development and delivery of a range of marketing activity to drive student recruitment, including marketing campaign management, both on and offline, CRM, PR and event management
- regular analysis of all activity to ensure constant improvement in results
- market research to identify new opportunities and channels to attract students
- managing and building relationships with a broad range of stakeholders including academics, senior leadership team and central marketing and communications functions
- management of a team of student recruitment officers.
The successful candidate will have:
- extensive marketing experience with a track record of achieving acquisition - whether students, customers, members - through effective marketing activity
- strong analytical and research skills
- experience of managing a team combined with a willingness and ability to play a hands on role to deliver against objectives
- a strategic mind and good levels of commercial acumen
- strong stakeholder management skills
- excellent decision ability.
- In addition, you will need to be persuasive, confident and highly organised, very comfortable working in changing environments and able to demonstrate creativity in your approach to your previous roles.
Experience in the higher education sector is not essential for this role; you may have transferable skills from outside the sector - for example, member acquisition from a professional body or customer acquisition in a regulated environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.