Digital Marketing Manager
Our client based in Guildford, Surrey, are looking to hire digital marketing managers to drive traffic towards several online casino brands.
The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and above all results driven. Our client represents a number of online casinos that target UK and European facing markets.
- Recruitment of new SEO, PPC, CPM affiliates and publishers.
- Account managing a portfolio of existing partners via email, phone, newsletters, and forums to maximise revenue generation.
- Nurturing existing partners to deliver incremental revenue month on month, and negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary to attract additional revenue.
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all marketing activity and reporting ROI of campaigns.
- Working with creative and web development teams to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities.
- Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for marketing initiatives.
- Report regularly on performance versus plans.
Experience and Skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of how the gaming industry works- Revenue share, CPA, Flat Fee, CPL, PPC.
- Experience creating and executing online marketing campaigns that stimulate new sign-ups and increased revenue via 3rd party affiliate sites, Facebook and Adwords.
- Preferably 2+ years online marketing experience ( but not essential).
- Strong command written/spoken in English.
Salary/start date/ Location
- Salary: Competitive + performance based bonuses.
- Start date: Early January 2018
- Location: Guildford, Surrey