Communications Officer - Projects
2 days left
- Job Role
- Internal Communications Manager
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading public sector organisation based in Birmingham to recruit a Communications Officer - Projects. £31,000 - £33,799.
Your new role
In your new role you will be working alongside the Change Lead with the development and implementation of a change management and engagement plans. You will be required to support the Project Manager in the delivery of communications and engagement for an oracle/cloud implementation change and transformation project.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have experience in the following competencies;
- Content Creation
- Planning & Delivering Internal Communications activities
- Internal Events
- Experience working in an environment of organisational and cultural change
- Ability to communicate with people from non-technical and technical back grounds
- Experience working on IT transformation projects (Oracle/Cloud) desirable
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary the equivalent of £31,000 - £33,500. 7-10 month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Communications Officer - Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly