Account Manager - Loyalty Marketing
£24,000 DOE, Gloucestershire
We're recruiting for a multi award winning, data driven marketing agency in the South West. They are well-established and boast a loyal client base incorporating FMCG, health & beauty, retail and automotive. They are based in easily accessible, attractive offices and pride themselves on maintaining a positive, fun working environment for all.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join at Account Manager level with agency experience. You'll handle and manage multi-market European email campaigns and understand the data around the client, as well as working to tight deadlines, multi-tasking and prioritise work within the team. As part of the client services team you will work other team's internal teams and external agencies. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager the role will include responsibilities such as:
- Managing, from end-to-end, with help from your SAM, live projects and campaigns through the agency ensuring correct processes and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to brief and on time
- Ownership of weekly Status Reports, ensuring that these are despatched in a timely fashion to Clients
- Participating in weekly Status meetings, showing confidence and a thorough understanding of all projects in which you are involved
- Establishing yourself as a strong account handler both internally and with the Client, showing the ability to quickly build relationships, instilling trust & confidence in Client
- Demonstrating a strong commercial sense by keeping a budget tracker and finance elements up to date and aiding the SAM/AD in forecasting each month.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in direct / email marketing
- Worked on large brands
- Experience of working in multi-channel environment
- The ability to build and maintain appropriate and effective working relationships with key Clients, suppliers and colleagues alike
- Plans, organises and controls work and resources to achieve specified outcome (anticipates potential problems and accounts for them in work plan)
- Able to produce effective and clear data extract and email campaign briefs
- Is comfortable with presenting, has positive body language and demeanour… and most importantly, is a good listener
- Possesses relevant depth and range of technical knowledge and skills.
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional project management skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday + birthday, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company and other great benefits. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfortable office.
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!