Head of Marketing and Partnerships
1 day left
- Job Role
- Head of Marketing
Our client is a UK charity that provides life-saving information services, supported with an internationally recognised medical ID. They are currently seeking a Head of Marketing and Partnerships to join their small team. The autonomous role requires an experienced marketing professional to manage campaigns, create partnerships and provide innovating ideas to increase growth.
Job Title: Head of Marketing and Partnerships
Location: Milton Keynes
Reporting To: CEO
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £35K - £45K subject to experience
You will lead the thinking and activity required to move the charity into a new phase of growth and wider relationships. This role will be responsible for ensuring consistent and profitable growth in sales revenue and developing their non-revenue projects to maximise the charitable impact. This will be achieved by consolidating existing business through understanding members and delivering value to them, bringing the charity to the attention of potential new members and developing relationships with third parties who may be recommenders, sources of additional members, project partners, funding providers or organisations who can add value to members.
This will include:
- Members - Increase membership and membership revenue
- Brand – Increase awareness and understanding of the charity
- Stakeholders – Develop mutually beneficial relationships with external organisations
This role combines disciplines of business development, sales/marketing and external communications.
- Business development in a similar environment
- Building relationships with third parties
- Drive and enthusiasm to build the brand
- Resourcefulness to make the most of limited resources
- Budget and project management
- Managing marketing and sales
- Leveraging networking opportunities
- Coordinating and executing social media plans and posts
- Public speaking
- Initiating and managing market research
- Managing a team - desirable
- Passion to make a difference
- Ability to think creatively
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Willingness to travel with clean, current, UK driving licence
Applications close on 24th January and interviews will be conducted on the 29th and 30th January please make sure you are available for these dates.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter. It will be sent automatically to the employer.
No agencies please.
Apply for Head of Marketing and Partnerships
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly