Assistant Customer Marketing Manager
- Job Role
- Client Services Manager
FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a well known FMCG Brand based in Derby. The company is looking for a Customer Marketing Executive to assist with growing marketing demands.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the brand controller and will have previously worked in a similar role.
- Build and cultivate a strong network of marketing contacts within key customers to ensure that all opportunities are identified and actioned
- Be the guardian for Customer needs and promote a ‘Customer First’ mindset for campaign planning discussions
- Regular face to face contact with our customers at Head Office as well as out in trade including presentation of customer plans to key buying personnel alongside National Account Managers
- Be the project lead for all customer focussed activities, working alongside other specialist teams (such as Social Media and Events) where needed to deliver to the best possible standard
- Ensure consistent and exceptional Project Management – on time & on budget delivery, every time
- High performing individual with 3+ years of On Trade Marketing / Events Experience
- Prepared to work flexibly, evenings and weekends, to deliver in trade and experiential activity
- Proven track record in developing and delivering marketing/activation plans and experiential activations within the On Trade
- Highly numerate and strong commercial thinker with a clear ability to present robust and compelling insight / direction
Apply for Assistant Customer Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly