Junior Digital Analyst
JUNIOR DIGITAL ANALYST
- Global FMCG Brands
- Start Up environment
- Graduates with internship experience considered
Working for this renowned data driven digital agency, you will sit on site with one of the world's most recognisable brand groups as a Digital Analytical Expert.
You will form part of a brand new data speciality hub, which is essentially a start-up created to help the FMCG giant to better leverage their vast amounts of consumer and digital data.
Working under an inspirational senior leadership team, you will have huge opportunity to be part of a unique, green field project in using consumer and digital data in FMCG marketing. Normally we see large retailers building1-2-1 relationships with their customers to drive loyalty, but rarely do we see this in the FMCG industry.
Technically you will be using Google Analytics and Google Ad Words to evaluate and measure SEO, email, affiliate, display, social PPC campaign performance, and most importantly YOU will be responsible for advising client stakeholders on how to use insights derived from digital campaign performance to inform and shape future digital channel strategies; so the ability to engage and influence at a senior level is key.
Technically, you should have skills using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, Google AdWords (ESSENTIAL) as well as optimization techniques such as Multivariate testing / A/B split run testing.
All of the above is part of growth plans for this specialist analytics function, so a passion and ambition to be part of a highly visible division is important.
POSITION - Junior Digital Analyst
LOCATION - SW London / Surrey
SALARY - £25k - £30k plus excellent benefits
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Experience from a marketing or media background - can be graduate placement 6-12 months period
- Experience in using web reporting tools such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Coremetrics or Google Analytics essential
- Experience using Google AdWords and other paid search platforms is essential
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing such as Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with stakeholders
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com