Digital Platform Manager (Sitecore) - Internationally Admired Organisation
- Brand new role in an iconic organisation.
- Own Sitecore as a platform and associated best practice.
- Working in a high-growth and high-calibre digital transformation team.
This is a brand new role to come in and own Sitecore as a platform, all best practice associated with content management and ensure that the organisation are making the most out of their investment in the platform.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Digital Studio Manager, you'll have overall ownership of Sitecore - the company's CMS platform - as well as various other integrating content platforms. You'll lead the creation of new sections of the website through the CMS, create robust and scalable user and content management processes enabling multiple stakeholders and teams across the business to harness the power of Sitecore. You'll be responsible for all management, maintenance, testing and deployment of content and data through the platform, and will be recruiting a Platform Coordinator to support you in this. It's an exciting time to be joining this organisation - with some high-profile implementations and integrations on the horizon - and you'll be in the thick of it, collaborating with project managers, UXers, digital marketers, online editors and more!
What experience you'll need
- Previous ownership of and management of a sizeable Content Management System - ideally Sitecore, although Umbraco or other CMSs for sizeable websites could work as well.
- This is a fast-paced environment, so you'll be steady under pressure, be confident making autonomous decisions around the future strategy for Sitecore and bringing internal stakeholders with you on a journey.
- Enough HTML / CSS exposure to troubleshoot effectively in the web content and email features of Sitecore without too much reliance on technical colleagues.
- An inside out knowledge of how content management platforms work, how they interact with other systems and how to maximise performance for large companies.
- Experience working within a web design and build environment and comfortable with Kanban, Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Experience of growing and managing small teams.
- Process driven with meticulous attention to detail.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a salary banding of £35k - £40k on offer for the role. On top of this is nice raft of benefits for you to enjoy.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to be considered. This role will close on 5th January, so ensure you've been in touch before then please.