Senior Planner (9 month contract) - Integrated Agency - London
6 days left
- Job Role
With an impressive portfolio of brands, this agency has a rich heritage in integrated communications. They are lead by a talented management team and pride themselves on delivering outstanding creative work which continues to push boundaries in the not-for-profit sector.
The agency is looking for a Senior Planner to join the team on a 9-12 month contract. If you have a track record delivering effective creative comms solutions across the charity sector then this might be the role for you.
Working closely with the Head of Planning and Business Director on one of the agency’s key accounts, you’ll lead the planning on all campaigns, manage insight generation, product reviews, workshop sessions, client meetings, creative briefs, presentation, and analysis.
Your passion lies in delivering robust strategic thinking in the not-for-profit sector, you understand how insight informs CRM, DM and response marketing to enhance customer journeys and engage donors. You’re not afraid to voice your opinions and justify your thinking, you motivate those around you and know best how to collaborate to generate great work.
What you need
- Marketing or Advertising agency experience in the charity sector
- Expertise in CRM, DM and response channels
- A track record delivering clear and logical comms plans
- Ability to translate client briefs
- Ability to uncover key insights
- Ignite the spark to inspire creatives
- Experience leading creative reviews
- Strong evaluation skills
- Proven track record in delivering polished presentations
- Ability to leverage internal and external relationships
- Running workshop sessions
- Able to measure the impact of your strategies against defined KPIs
- Commercial awareness
This is an opportunity for a confident Senior Planner to work with one of the most well-respected agencies in the industry and make a positive impact in charity marketing.
Interested in the role? Then click ‘Apply’ and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Senior Planner (9 month contract) - Integrated Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly