Digital Content Manager - Nature / Tourism
Our client is seeking an experienced Digital Content Manager to lead their busy digital content team and to be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of their digital communications across their brands, including their two Zoos and their charity, conservation and scientific work.
Position:Digital Content Manager
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £35,175 (Inclusive of London Weighting)
Location: Regents Park, London
The successful candidate will be experienced in working for a large, multi-faceted brand and have excellent project management and digital communications skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Line manage the Digital Executive, setting objectives and managing appraisals to ensure they are motivated and developed.
- Have oversight of digital content projects and ensure resources in the digital content team are used effectively.
- Increase engagement, conversion and supporter retention across their digital channels.
- Be a lead communicator of their external facing brand image and voice.
- Consult across the organisation on digital best practice and train staff on relevant technologies.
- Plan and co-ordinate all content created across their digital brand channels.
- Develop and implement their on-going content and social media plan.
- Use analytics and data to identify areas of improvement across the website and customer journey to improve user experience and increase revenue generation across their e-commerce channels.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess exceptional time and people-management skills, and be able to plan and keep track of multiple projects.
- Have a proven track record in digital communications, including planning and implementing digital communications campaigns.
- Have experience of working on large scale digital projects and managing and delivering high quality digital content.
- Have experience of using analytics and data to monitor and make continuous improvements to digital channels and products.
- Be educated to degree standard or have equivalent proven work experience in a relevant role.
- Have current or previous staff management experience.
This is an exciting and varied position for an individual looking for employment in an international organisation. You will work with teams across their two Zoos and their scientific and field conservation work, and with a highly skilled and highly creative Digital team. If you are passionate about using your skills to help their work for wildlife, then they would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: Midnight Sunday 14th January 2018.
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
The organisation is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment. They apply policies that are determined solely by job criteria and personal ability.
No agencies please