.Net Developer - Award-winning projects, fun learning studio
- Established and award-winning digital agency, top clients.
- Chance to lead projects in a fun, progressive studio.
- Training budget, course access, certifications, R&D and more.
What experience you'll need
- Solid .Net development using MVC, Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- Digital Agency or experience of working within a multi-client environment.
- You’ll be able to pick up and master a range of content management systems (including Umbraco, Sitecore, Kentico and Episerver), training and certification is on offer for these.
- Integration of third party systems (e.g. CRM, payment gateways, web services etc).
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and have a full experience of the development lifecycle, writing and testing code to a high standard.
- Interest in learning more about proximity, chatbots, AI and progressive web apps amongst others.
Working on a variety of e-commerce web projects throughout the full development lifecycle you will be able to say you have helped deliver some seriously cool solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands. You’ll be writing reusable, maintainable and extensible OO code following SOLID principles along with building CMS-based solutions with strong performance, quality and security built in. Other duties will include applying unit tests, transforming business requirements into solutions, estimating work, writing clear documentation and driving forward innovative thinking. Projects are varied, genuinely interesting and hugely rewarding; you’ll never be bored, honest. Time out for research and development is a key part to the working week and you’ll be encouraged to share ideas, work on new projects and give your views on the latest tech.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company with strong staff retention offering career development to senior and team lead level. If you have a real passion for development and want to work in a fun, relaxed but professional environment then this is the role for you. Access to courses, certification, regular team trips, socials, highly competitive table tennis tournaments, Friday beers and a regular supply of cake is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to reasons you should join one of Bristol’s most respected digital businesses. As a business, this tech team set up and run meetup events, hacks and new product development; you'll always be able to learn something working alongside some of the best developers in town.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW