Product & Pricing Manager
Product & Pricing Manager - 12 month fixed term contract
£30,000 + Benefits
A leading financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire.
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Product & Pricing Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The Product and Pricing Manager will review, analyse and actively manage the product range including, product criteria, pricing construct, margins and volumes etc.
- Assist with all aspects of product development and evaluation of the product proposition, including research, product launches, product monitoring and record keeping in line with established procedures.
- Ensure that the existing product range is effectively streamlined to provide further efficiencies across the business i.e. in the event of rate changes, customer communications.
- Responsible for delivery of planned volumes, risk profile and margins in assigned segments of the range, managing the product offering, relative competitive positioning, margins and associated risk criteria.
- Recommend change where appropriate, substantiated by relevant and compelling evidence & or business case.
- Identify opportunities, improve product, proposition &/or financial performance, whilst operating within defined exposure limits / risk metrics.
- Manage product maturities to ensure retention of balances at an appropriate price with fair value to customers recommending change where appropriate, substantiated by relevant and compelling evidence & or business case.
- Monitor the competitive environment to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Analyse market & competitor activity using CACI and Money Facts software.
- Good working knowledge of product management and/or practical data analytics experience.
- Highly numerate and readily able to interpret disparate financial trends
- Problem solving with ability to draw clear conclusions and recommendations from multiple data sources / trends; creates simplicity from complexity
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal.
- Must be very well organised and have good attention to detail.
This role is to start ASAP! If you are an immediately Product Manager, Pricing Manager, Product Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Category Insight Analyst etc. Please do not hesitate to contact me or apply directly for the position.