London (Remote-based role)
Our client is a dynamic PR professional who specialises in working with female entrepreneurs to ensure they receive extensive PR exposure. They are now looking for a passionate PR Intern to help drive the business forward in a paid position.
As PR Intern, you’ll work remotely with a former journalist, providing PR services to clients who are typically coaches, consultants and change-makers from a range of industries. In exchange, you’ll receive first-class mentoring from a renowned former journalist, and learn a range of skills that will be invaluable for a career in PR.
- Collating media contacts using database
- Reviewing and responding to media requests
- Sending and following up pitches
- Keeping track of media coverage
- Researching important awareness days / seasonal events
- Reviewing the news
- Submitting clients to become guest writers / contributors
- Researching podcasts / blogs and how to pitch them
- Paper and magazine analysis - identifying new opportunities for clients
Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge of and passion for PR and publicity
- A bright, enthusiastic and motivated self-starter
- An excellent multi-tasker, confident under pressure and able to balance priorities
- Happy to research various media platforms to ensure clients are featured across online and printed media, as well as podcasts
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Confident and engaging phone manner
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ideally familiar with Adobe and Canva
- Ideally a student or recent graduate with a relevant degree
If this role interests you, please apply below. NU Creative Talent is not in a position to respond to emails for further information, but all applications will be responded to.