Junior Front End Developer
- Varied role, helping to build out the internal development function.
- Opportunity to learn new skills and progress your career as a developer.
- Training and qualification courses support on offer.
What skills you'll be needing
- Experience with CMS.
- Responsive design.
- Cross-platform development.
- An interest in learning new tech such as React, Angular etc.
- Understanding of UI/UX is desirable
- Experience in the online/eComm industry is highly desirable.
- Sound usage of Adobe Creative Cloud is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, Agile environment.
What you'll be doing
You will be joining the senior developer, supporting the business’ online strategy by building and delivering content across the whole digital space, including both web and email. You will have a variety of duties including managing the site content style guide, maintaining code and building quality content and assets for the digital channels. You’ll be helping to design and integrate new applications and help maximise existing functionality. You’ll have the chance to learn new technical skills and part of your role will be staying up to date with new technologies and methodologies, helping to guide what to bring in to the business.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Not only is this an exciting period of growth for this e-Comm business, with their recent introduction of the Salesforce web platform, but also on offer are some very generous benefits such as an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, gym & product discount, pension scheme and more. Most importantly however is the opportunity for professional development; if you are passionate about tech and want your skills to be the best they can be then this company will help support your training. With this technical growth, you’ll have the opportunity for future progression as the team continues to expand.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George (01179269530).