PPC EXECUTIVE - Premium Fashion Brand
This high performing Marketing team in Central London are looking for a skilled PPC who will support all paid search activities and optimise multiple accounts on a Global level to ensure maximum return on investment.
The ideal PPC Executive, will have knowledge of Adwords & Bing, strong experience in Analytical tools such as Site Catalyst and Google Analytics. Exhibit a high level of attention to detail and have a real passion for PPC with the desire and willingness to develop in this area.
As a PPC Executive you be will be expected to undertake the following:
- Creating campaigns with the aim to maximise ROI and capitalising on key trading periods
- Efficiently optimise multiple accounts and manage budgets across different platforms and search engines
- Ability to deliver high-quality tasks including keyword research, bid optimisation, landing page analysis, ad copy testing and launching remarketing campaigns (RSLA)
- Understanding of the search landscape in foreign markets
- Creating landing pages and banner briefs with the in-house designer team
- Trial and execute new Google & Bing beta products
- Delivering PPC campaigns beyond the search landscape including Gmail, YouTube and GDN
- Liaising with key account managers to fully utilise industry trends and insights
- Strive to continuously improve the Google Shopping feed
- Assisting to deliver paid search strategy, review and audit performance against targets
- Raising POs and handling invoices to ensure payments are made in a timely manner
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Elisa Fosterman, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.