Property/Financial Services PR Account Manager
Our client is a fast paced financial/professional services PR agency. The team needs to hire an experienced Account Manager with previous corporate or property PR agency experience and an interest in financial services.
The role is very autonomous and the successful candidate will need to be driven, determined and extremely capable. There is a really interesting and mixed client list for the successful candidate to work on from day one.
The role requires:
- Excellent creative writing skills with strong grammatical knowledge and an ability to write concise, compelling copy. In addition to press releases, writing work might include speeches, award entries, comment articles, blogs and social media posts. Content creation is a key part of this role
- A proven ability to secure press coverage, raise the profile of individuals and corporates and, ideally, excellent broadcast media contacts
- Proactive and enthusiastic in approach: a real implementer who is able to put ideas into practice and roll up their sleeves to manage accounts at all levels
- Hard working and committed to delivering client satisfaction
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team and develop strong relationships with clients and journalists
- Good IT skills and an understanding of social media
- Confident phone manner
- Good understanding of and interest in the financial markets, property, private equity and the corporate sector
- Degree or equivalent qualification
Working here is interesting and challenging and the rest of team take a real pride in delivering great results for their clients so you will need to do the same. The team has a great culture and you will need to have a positive, can do attitude and a charismatic personality to work here.
In addition to individuals with PR experience, we would also be willing to consider someone with a background in journalism to have a defined focus on content creation, or someone with events/conference producing experience who would be able to organise thought-leadership events for clients and help secure speaking opportunities at relevant existing events.
The salary on offer is £35k - 45k. There are also a great range of benefits and career potential.