Our client is leading UK Fin-tech Company paving the way for the futures financial environment. Due to growth, they are looking for a Communications Manager to join their marketing team in order to devise and implement strategic communications plans that are in line with company goals and objectives.
Reporting to the CMO, you'll be an experienced communications professional with a creative eye that will work strongly alongside the broader Marketing and Communications Team in creating meaningful strategies to match company objectives.
- Support the CMO with external and internal multi-channel communications strategy and implementation
- Develop and implement communications campaigns that adhere to company standards, goals, budget and timeline
- Create and distribute content to generate positive engagement from influencers, investors, and prospective partners
- Proactively advise and liaise with senior management on key communication matters
- Monitor and analyse communications campaign success and devise changes accordingly
- Own the company site content; LinkedIn content; company driven news on social media; as well as ensuring company corporate brand identity and communications standards are maintained
- Manage relationships with PR agencies to manage communications including press releases and PR campaigns
- First-class communications, business writing and interpersonal skills
- Proven corporate communications experience, managing complex and busy corporate communications strategy and customer acquisition/engagement programs
- Experience of planning, developing and executing effective communications strategies and programmes that address business objectives
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively as a leader with influence within and across teams at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to distil complex information into clear messages
- Effective contacts across specialist, national and international media
- Strong budget management experience
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams.
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
If you have experience in a communications role and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a leading forward thinking organisation that is passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.