Senior Bid Specialist
- Job Role
- Client Services Manager
Are you a professional with commercial and analytical skills, plus a creative mind-set?
An opportunity is available for a Senior Bid Specialist to become part of the exciting and fast-paced Bid Team.
You will be involved in writing creative tendering proposals, as well as taking a very active part in client pitches. This is a career opportunity that offers excellent continued training and career development with a highly regarded and successful creative technology business, based in Nottinghamshire.
You will have the opportunity to work with global blue chip clients covering Financial Services, FMCG’s, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Engineering sectors.
You will be responsible for developing content for tenders and creative proposals for new and existing global clients. You will also be required to attend client meetings and pitches in the UK and occasionally abroad. Your work will very varied and you will be applying strong writing, commercial and analytical skills throughout.
- An excellent academic background degree qualified (2:1) or above.
- Minimum of 5 years proven and relevant commercial experience in a role that has included in-depth face-to-face client liaison with large businesses
- Strong commercial acumen
- Adaptable and engaging writing skills
- Flexibility – as the nature of bidding is very fast paced!
- Analytical mind-set, the ability to deconstruct and interpret client briefs
- Sound technical knowledge with an understanding of digital media/communications
- Ability to work with the sales team to ensure team targets are met
A relevant professional background could include Digital Media / Marketing, IT solutions or Learning & Development.
- Confident and proactive
- Leadership qualities and senior management potential
- Pragmatic, positive and highly motivated
What’s in it for you?:
You will be part of the talented Bid team, where every day brings something new!
Great training, solid career progression and continued development opportunities – 31 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays) – Variety of staff events throughout the year – Employee Awards Scheme – Discounts on fitness and leisure facilities
Salary package is up to £38k
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for Senior Bid Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly