Digital Marketing Manager
Your new company
You will work for a leading investment and asset management firm, based in their London HQ. This firm operates globally with more than 10,000 employees based across 54 countries. You will have the opportunity to work on a key digital marketing project which has the potential to be made permanent after 6 months.
Your new role
- Lead and manage the development and implementation of digital channel activity in line with the marketing strategy and plan.
- Lead on the specification of digital development and enhancements to drive best in class digital marketing and sales conversion.
- Full end to end campaign management, including briefing of agencies to digital sales optimisation across all channels and analysis and reporting of performance data.
- Drive forward and implement best practice test and learn digital activities that enable them to optimise the campaign in short succession.
- Develop fully integrated, best in class marketing campaigns supported by lean implementation plans.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have experience within the financial services and the ability to hit the ground running, you will have exposure to branding and full mix marketing campaigns. You will be immediately available to start in the role, and also have experience in managing agencies across social, PR and marketing activities.
What you'll get in return
The day rate for this position is up to £450 per day, as well as the opportunity to be made permanent in the role after 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.