Director of Media - Healthcare Media Agency
Are you a senior media agency professional with a strong track record with pharmaceutical clients?
We have an opening with an innovative global healthcare media agency with unparalleled buying power, data, preferred rates, and a proven track record for success.
Salary for this position is up to £95,000 plus benefits.
Due to the continued growth of the business, this is a new role for a Director of Media Planning and Buying to take responsibility for the efficient planning and buying of global media campaigns to effectively promote clients content, focused on the pharmaceutical sector.
The successful candidate will masterfully identify valuable insights from media and industry data to inform innovative media solutions. You’ll need a detailed understanding of traditional and digital channels for HCP, DTC and OTC media, how the media market functions, previous experience of working with pharmaceutical clients, plus strong negotiation skills. The fact that this is a newly created role in a growing team within the business means there is considerable scope to help shape and grow our offering and progress your career.
- Plan, develop, deploy and measure media campaigns to achieve the best results in line with our clients objectives
- Provide thought leadership and help develop strategic direction for media planning and buying across all media channels, including Digital, Print, Out-of-home and TV
- Liaise with both traditional and digital media partners to develop and foster long-term relationships and negotiate campaign costs
- Maintaining media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting and invoice reconciliation
- Exploring non-standard digital channels for each individual client campaign to ensure that content is promoted to the widest possible audience
- Mastery of channel neutral media plan development
- Previous / current experience of working with pharmaceutical sector clients
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to articulate data-driven results to clients
- Proficient in the use of standard online media research and planning tools
- Good relationships with Publishers, specifically in Pharmaceutical
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills