Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
This top 5 integrated marketing agency is looking to bolster its CRM and Planning function with an interim Senior Data Strategist. You will need to be experienced as this role is a lead position guiding and mentoring more junior members of staff and facing into a number of clients including a key account in retail.
You will have a strong background in leveraging and delivering value to loyalty programmes and CRM campaigns, through data planning, ensuring strategic delivery and planning of CRM insight and analysis activities - working towards delivering a truly aligned CRM vision.
A very exciting time to be joining this agency, who have recently won a significant client, with the remit of developing and delivering an ongoing multichannel CRM programme.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Organization and management of own time and work load.
- Passion for data strategy and using this to drive targeted customer marketing.
POSITION - Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
LOCATION - London
RATE - £320 - £360 per day
TERM - 3 months+
- Proven background in data planning / strategy from either client side or agency
- Experience in multi-channel campaign planning
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, processes and analytics platforms
- Consumer direct marketing experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com