We are seeking a Creative Director for a multi-award winning PR and Content agency. With almost 60 years of heritage they operate in the consumer PR, corporate, digital communications and content space.
Our client is widely known within the agency world for being one of the most collaborative and welcoming consultancies, and they look for people who will make a positive contribution to their culture, so you’ll have:
· A collaborative nature, recognising that a good idea can come from anywhere
· An entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to take responsibility
· Take pride in your work; value honesty and loyalty
As the world of PR and content has collided so too have the skills required within the agency. You’ll be an ambitious Creative Director with extensive PR Agency experience, who wants to be part of a winning consumer PR team and get involved well beyond the job spec. You’ll be joining a team that works across a multitude of clients. Your primary role will be to produce great consumer PR ideas in all their forms, working with the PR teams to generate innovative and compelling and ultimately award winning campaigns.
- As a talented Creative Director you’ll have extensive PR Agency experience and the ability and initiative to take control of briefs and lead the creative.
- Ability to lead and mentor teams and inspire our people and clients by providing vision, inspiration and solutions to the challenges set.
- You’ll have a proven understanding of what works in the earned media space and a highly creative track record of developing headline grabbing creatives
- You’ll embody and advocate a strong creative culture and champion that through the agency
- Creation of broader campaign content (working with a range of teams, and where relevant, suppliers) e.g. video, photography, editors, post production houses etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrates good skills and quality control of creative work
- Demonstrate how the news & social agenda can be used and applied to client campaigns (opportunity spotting)
- A solid commercial understanding and a proven track record of commercialising ideas.
- Ability and desire to write end-to-end ‘client ready’ powerpoint decks for client
- Ability to present creative work confidently with passion, impartiality and reasoning as well as being skilled and proficient in client handling and pitching
- A current Creative Director/Lead with an excellent understanding of the consumer PR agency environment. In depth overall PR Agency creative experience
- Impeccable track record of developing headline grabbing ideas
- Proven ability to strategically lead PR teams and empower a creative culture
- Real passion for the work, for people and for making a difference - grasping what our client genuinely believe is a fantastic creative leadership opportunity
- Comfortable talking to, listening to and inspiring your PR teams, clients and the wider agency community. From the ability and desire to get into the detail with a junior PR executive to talking with clients at the highest level about their business and commercial priorities
- Identify opportunities from the many briefs and brands that you work on, and develop the ones that particularly stand out as being a creative opportunity
- The ability to shape work, team development and even agency positioning to a modern, progressive creative direction that reflects your views and vision and ultimately delivers the vision of achieving agency of the year
Contractual benefits include:
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday (raising by an additional day after 2 years’ service, to a maximum of 30 days)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
Non-contractual benefits include:
- Performance related pay scheme (annual, after qualifying period)
- Season ticket loan
- Fresh fruit
- Childcare vouchers
- Free annual eye test
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Give as you earn (a tax-free benefit)
There are regular company social events including the legendary pub quiz, as well as summer and Christmas parties. There are also monthly awards for client service and news generation.
Apply for Creative Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly