FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a well-known FMCG organisation in need of a Data Analyst to assist with their commercial operations.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the category controller and will have previous experience working within category, analyst or date orientated role.
- Responsible for the preparation of customer-facing and internal reports:
- Analysing and interpreting raw data and key findings
- Managing reports to track product range performance
- Supporting the promotions process by managing promotions performance trackers
- Creating standard and new reports to suit business requirements
- Undertaking any ad-hoc administrative duties
- Analytical mindset and can-do attitude
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, vlookups etc)
- Ability to challenge information and data to get to the correct answer
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment, utilising good communication and team working skills
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly