Want to work with large datasets?
Looking to have your analytics actioned and to see real change?
Have you championed to strengthen analytics within a marketing team?
Can you tell a story to simplify problems and make them easy to explain?
Then this Insights Analyst role could be the role for you! Report directly to the Head of Analytics, and take charge of:
- Monitoring and reporting on different business metrics (CPA, CPO, new customers, etc.) for multiple stakeholders and markets
- Questioning and analyzing the marketing efficiency across different paid marketing channels and platforms
- Discovering valuable audiences and segments within the different campaigns
- Questioning the current state of play and ways of attributing value to our marketing campaigns and customer acquisition tactics
- Collaborate with the business intelligence team to define and improve the data collection and API-imports
So what do you need to have to join this team apart outside of the 'RIGHT STUFF'?
- Fierce SQL skills
- Best friends with Google Analytics
- In love with Digital Marketing
- Have a complicated relationship with attribution
And if you know Python and R well you are certainly going to be earning Brownie Points!
What does all this ability get you?
- A salary up to £40k
- Clear progression
- Training investment
- Shares in the business
- And much more...
Now you are excited about the role and want to know more it's easy, simply send your CV through to me or click apply and we can talk about how we can make your dreams come true.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.