Reporting directly in to Senior Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting the business by delivering marketing communications and events management for the team. The role requires the individual to work closely with both Sales and Product to develop content, key marketing assets and execute on projects and events. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with an ambition to grow. The role will suit someone who blends deep experience gained in telecommunications or data centre industry with a B2B focus.
- Writing content and creation of key assets to be used in campaigns
- Press release and case study drafting
- Oversee website & social media activities
- Managing 3rd party and customer events (including sponsorship negotiations, brand elements production & reporting)
- Travel within Europe from time to time as required
- Coordination of multi-channel marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- Liaise with external agencies (PR, digital, creative)
- Supporting Senior Marketing Director with managing budgets and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Be a Brand Guardian
If you would like to work for the company that believes Marketing, as an integrated corporate function is fundamental to the delivery of the business strategy, then you should apply with your CV.