PR and Social Media Executive
Job Title: PR and Social Media Executive - Award Winning Creative Experience Agency
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
About The Award Winning Creative Experience Agency
My client is one of Europe's largest, fully integrated Creative Experience agencies, winning multiple awards for their services across digital, print, events, experiential, display and video. Their impressive roster of retained clients include the likes of Tesco, Santander, Citroen, Barclays, eBay and TFL.
This agency are looking for a PR and Social Media Executive to support their award winning PR team in the creation and delivery of social media and PR projects. They foster a collaborative working environment and invest heavily in training and incentives to ensure their team is highly productive and enjoy a positive work life balance.
About The PR and Social Media Executive Role
As a PR and Social Media Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to work closely alongside the Head of PR and Marketing in delivering innovative PR and social media campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the PR and Social Media Executive:
* You will have the opportunity to contribute significantly on PR strategies for global clients
* Support the creation of press releases and other promotional content
* Take ownership over the agency's social media channels including content creation and data analytics
* Develop key industry contracts through networking and representing the agency at industry events
About The Successful PR and Social Media Executive
If you are an experienced PR / social media professional who is used to managing accounts, this could be an excellent next step and provide you with the experience and development to progress your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the PR and Social Media Executive:
* 2-3 years' experience in a PR or social media based role
* Ability to confidently use social media analytical tools (paid and SEO)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail
* A real self-starter, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The PR and Social Media Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the PR and Social Media Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6425.
Apply for PR and Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly