Head of Market Planning
- Lead and coordinate the development of a global marketing calendar through B2C and B2B activity and B2C activity driven through our B2B partners.
- Lead and co-ordinate the development and delivery of regional and national marketing plans for the key stakeholder groups that deliver the objectives set and maximises the ROI for each activity.
- Regularly report on and provide analysis and insight on market performance against measures to all internal stakeholders.
- Establish a strong planning cycle and process to set stretching but realistic mid range plans, ensuring the organisations understanding of the key levers needed to drive that growth. Once agreed, work with sales delivery team and the Regional Marketing and Planning Directors to cascade those plans to all channels. Monitor performance weekly and work with the key stakeholders to develop corrective action.
- Provide insights on overall market performance and anticipate, monitor, analyse and share competitor behaviours and positioning so as to keep abreast of market competition and
- Be the stakeholder champion and voice of the customer in leading marketing activity and initiatives to deliver both short and longer-term growth
- Develop effective integrated marketing and communications campaigns in line with the corporate strategies and brand guidelines to build effective brand awareness that registers positively with the key stakeholder groups. Work with the Corporate PR team to align activity in achieving this.
- Ensure that new products are effectively launched and communicated and are fully supported with B2B and B2C communications.
- Work as part of the wider marketing team to plan and shape input to the integrated process to ensure marketing best practice in process and delivery.
- Work with the regional market directors and the relevant marketing team, within a matrix environment, to ensure the marketing budgets are established and maintained to deliver the agreed targets.
- Work with the sales delivery team to ensure the sales levers are effective and are driving profitable, sustainable growth and to develop clear messaging and presentations for the sales force.