Trade Marketing Manager
Hudson is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing, multinational SME in the search for an ambitious, passionate and hands-on Trade Marketing Manager who will lead and develop marketing activity for affinity partners across the UK & Ireland.
This is a role for a self-starter; a really driven individual who tackles challenges head on and who wants to make their mark on a really exciting, growing business. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, it's a crucial and high profile role, which presents an opportunity for the successful candidate to become a real thought leader within the global business.
- Develop and implement a trade planning process which will align commercial and marketing, and which will deliver optimum revenue against targets
- Analyse data, both historical and trend and using a variety of tools, to propose a promotional calendar which will optimise conversion and sales
- Work closely with the commercial team to create seasonal and campaign KPIs
- Develop plans for existing and new partners that align with commercial revenue targets to maximise traffic and optimises sales
- Work with the content, merchandising, email, social and brand teams to deliver effective partner coverage
- Collaborate with the CRM team to deliver best-in-class CRM activity that's closely aligned to trade marketing plans
- Work closely with the EMEA Marketing Director and EMEA Head of Commercial to develop compelling seasonal campaign presentations to influence partners in respect of the promotional calendar
- Work closely with the retail team to enhance in-store sales
- Monitor campaign KPIs and trade marketing metrics, working closely with the Data Science team to implement tracking and reporting across apps, web and mobile
- Analyse campaign performance and communicate results and learnings
- Attend and contribute to 'premium' partner meetings to deliver best-in-class partner engagement and to maximise results for partners
- Manage and develop a small but growing team of ambitious Marketing Executives.
What are we looking for from the successful candidate?
- Significant experience in a relevant role such as Trade Marketing Manager, Affinity Marketing Manager or Partner Marketing Manager
- Experience of working for a grocery or mult-category retailer would be useful but isn't essential
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to influence at all levels; you'll be an open, transparent and confident leader who inspires those around you to perform well at all times
- Someone who challenges the norm and doesn't take no for an answer; likewise someone who is comfortable being challenged in return
- A team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong planning and project management experience, with experience of setting up and embedding new processes
- Highly numerate and analytical, with a good understanding of web and social analytics tools
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Curiosity, resourcefulness and creativity, with good problem solving and decision making skills
- Absolutely comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Interested? Then apply immediately! The closing date for this role is Monday 11th December.
NOTE: the Trade Marketing Manager will be required to work from the company's London office for one day each week.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Trade Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly