Are you a tech-focused Marketing Executive with the passion and skills to produce awesome content? Could you thrive amongst your fellow techies and help drive an innovative software company forwards? If so, read on.
Providing niche job management software, our client creates desktop, cloud and mobile applications that support the activities of professionals who work in the field.
Our client is now seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team and drive lead generation and brand recognition through a wide variety of (primarily digital) marketing activities.
- Salary of £24,000 - £27,000
- 22 days’ holiday, rising to 27 with service plus a Christmas shut down in addition to holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Perk Box
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness Cover
- Cycle scheme
Our client’s passionate team are admittedly a little geeky but love what they do and strive to make the company a success each and every day.
They’re dedicated to providing an amazing atmosphere to work in and have two offices in one of the most vibrant areas in Bristol. With passion for food as well as tech, their offices are surrounded by amazing places to eat and, for those who don’t want to go out, you’ll find a kitchen complete with a panini press and Nutribullet.
What’s more, for those special occasions (such as Friday afternoon), there’s a beer, gin and cider fridge, ping pong, regular burger night outs and summer and Christmas parties. Want more? How about massages and free fruit? All of this adds up to a pretty sensational place to go to work, if it does feel like work.
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll be getting involved in a wide range of social media, content and marketing campaigns.
Your content will drive engagement and uptake of the company, your campaigns will be managed out in HubSpot and automated, and your social media will link with our client’s brand principles.
There’s a plenty of focus on lead generation with this role, however you will also be getting heavily involved with content and campaign creation meaning your creative itch will be scratched.
Specifically, you will:
- Create content for blogs
- Produce email and nurturing campaigns
- Manage social media channels
- Drive lead generation through exceptional content
- Set up and manage webinars
- Prepare and send email campaigns and monitor success
- Organise and attend events
- Report on your results
To be considered as a Marketing Executive, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- A recognised marketing qualification
- Amazing copywriting skills with finicky attention to detail
- Excellent all-round marketing knowledge
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation software, such as HubSpot
- The willingness to keep up-to-date with trends and developments in digital marketing
- Experience of managing and/or owning social media accounts
- An understanding of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- High levels of focus and a results driven approach
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A passion for technology
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Campaign Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Digital Campaign Executive, or Marketing Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a talented and ambitious Marketing Executive with a digital focus, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.