- Works with agencies, 3rd parties, partners and internally across the business to ensure marketing performance and effectiveness is measured, reported and understood
- Identifies key trends and developments in marketing effectiveness and ensures these are fed into development and evaluation of activities
- Supports the evaluation of major campaigns and the ongoing evaluation of marketing ROI
- Supports Marketing Operations and Planning and Performance managers in creating and providing clear metrics and performance data on the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities
- Define and deliver strategic customer and channel analytics to support business objectives
- Provides commercial insight to inform the optimisation of customer journey and marketing messages in branch and the appropriate estate segmentation to target sales
- Working with Marketing Operations, to bring specific insight to support the development of marketing promotions or product range materials
- Experienced performance analyst with track record of working in regulated environment. Strong influencing skills and ability to work cross functionally across a range of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Solid experience of marketing insight
- Experience of SAS, SQL or R would be an advantage
- Good communications skills and the ability to influence business decisions based on analysis
- Experience in B2C financial services. Ideally to include analysis of customer experience data, campaign data and transactional data.
Apply for Marketing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly