Account Manager - Global B2B PR Agency
Job Title: Account Manager - Global B2B PR Agency
Location: North London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
About The B2B Technology PR Agency
My client, an award winning B2B PR & Marketing agency, has an exciting opening for an Account Manager to join their team off the back of recent growth and new business wins. They are a forward thinking integrated marketing communications agency, who specialise in working with market leading B2B clients in technology related sectors including electronics, engineering and automation to name a few. They work with global clients and roll out global campaigns, with their services including PR, content, SEO, social media and media planning. Due to their expertise and track record they have a strong client retention rate, and due to their collaborative meritocratic culture they also have an excellent staff retention rate.
About The Account Manager Role
The new Account Manager will have a real opportunity to shine, and will get great exposure in a client facing capacity working on campaigns for large globally renowned B2B technology companies.
Key Responsibilities for Account Manager:
* Develop, implement and manage integrated communications plans for your B2B technology clients
* Develop your media relations skills by working on media relations strategy and seeking high level placements
* Create a range of content including press releases, blog posts, articles and presentations
* Grow your analytics skills through working with the team to monitor and analyse results
* Take a proactive approach to growing your industry awareness of your clients spaces
You will be an ambitious communications professional looking to join a dynamic specialist B2B agency who are leaders in integrated B2B marketing communications, where you'll have a platform to progress upwards within the agency. Prior B2B PR experience is preferable, gained either agency side or in-house.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Outstanding planning and organisational skills
* Experience in media relations and content creation
* An interest in the B2B technology sector
* Awareness of digital channels
* Good writing skills and attention to detail
The Account Manager will receive a highly competitive salary of circa £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil Grant at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.