Video and Digital Marketing Manager - TV
A globally successful entertainment business, based in west London, is recruiting a Digital Assets Manager for their Global Distribution Marketing team.
The marketing for this business is driven from London by a small team of 5 marketers, your role will be to take responsibility for all digital marketing activity and assets for their content. (B2B – Distribution, TV and VOD)
You will be tasked with tracking and managing work flow, setting up screenings, act as the main point of call for their entire group.
You’ll manage their social media (again, this is for B2B Distribution purposes), manage any agencies that they engage and project managed mini web builds such as microsites.
You should have a good technical understanding of SEO and SEM and the metatags behind these practices.
The role will be based in London, however, the distribution team does attend a number of TV and Film markets throughout the year, you will be their AV and Technical lead for these events, and will be asked to attend some of the larger markets, e.g. MIP TV and MIP COM.
Day to day your duties will include:
- Timeline track, manage and maintain workflows for incoming content and marketing assets across their channels inventory and external 3rd party productions
- Manage the set up, validation and functionality of their digital screening room (to include onboarding clients) and liaise with LA on all queries for digital marketing delivery across their content
- Serve as department point-of-contact for all social and mobile marketing assets
- Work with internal resources and outside agencies to create and develop digital marketing and social media initiatives liaising with brand management
- Solicit internal user feedback and review usage reports and provide recommendations for improvement to existing systems
- Stay up-to-date on digital trends and tools making recommendations for divisional use (systems, equipment, etc.)
- Lead the technical and AV support at all local and international events
Please note this is NOT an entry level or coordinator role, it is a middle manager position and experience will be matched with your level of experience/expertise.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please send your CV through this site, or call Faye at The Change Partners for a confidential chat.
Apply for Video and Digital Marketing Manager - TV
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly