Digital Marketing Project Manager
TVH Marketing Solutions are pleased to be partnering in their search for a Digital Marketing Project Manager with a new client who are a B2B marketing agency that uses sales and marketing know-how, combined with the latest digital and marketing automation tools, to help customers generate more opportunities and convert those opportunities into sales.
Their business is built around three critical marketing functions; Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing and Marketing Automation combining to provide customers with world-class Demand Generation Strategies.
We are looking to secure the services of a junior/mid-level Digital Marketing Project Manager who has experience of the timescales involved managing a project including scheduling and budgeting. The ideal candidate will also have a technical understanding of marketing automation systems and some web and digital understanding. They will provide some delivery services (where required) as well as project management.
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills, is confident building relationships and maintaining these with senior stakeholders.
You will also be highly organised and able to prioritise work effectively.
The role will be located in new London premises in addition to our Milton Keynes head office.
This role will be one of the first new recruits to our London team with duties including
- Support the Project Directors and Managers with the management of large, complex, technically demanding client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Work with departments to accurately estimate and cost time and build timelines required to deliver projects.
- Some delivery of work using marketing automation systems, web build and design where needed.
- Coordinate, plan and collaborate with specialist teams; Content, Inbound and Technologies.
- Understands a broad range of communication methods.
- Manage changing priorities and urgent requirements, liaising with stakeholders and update timeline changes.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and planning work to be undertaken.
- Assist with daily and weekly internal and external project meetings.
- Manage own projects as designated by Project Manager/Director, taking full ownership and responsibility for those projects.
- Manage simultaneous projects and activities to meet agreed deadlines.
This is a great chance to join a progressive firm that is seeking dedicated and competent additions to their team, for further information make an application with your CV and covering details.
Apply for Digital Marketing Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly