Contract Scala Developer
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Fantastic working environment in a central Bristol location
- Multi-award winning & hugely popular company!
What skills you'll be needing
- Scala (of course) – ideally 3+ years.
- You’ll be knowledgeable with REST, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Clean, reusable code is extremely important and it’s essential that you deeply care about the quality of your work.
- Ideally you’ll have some experience in mentoring and upskilling more junior colleagues.
You’ll be joining a team of high performing developers, building and scaling parts of the companies’ microservice platform. You’ll be involved in the full development lifecycle and will be confident in building scalable, distributed web applications. Continuous improvement is a key element in this role and you’ll be expected to take part and encourage debates and collaboration to ensure innovation and creativity is used throughout the team.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Where do we even start? They offer a range of benefits including flexible working, free breakfast, fruit & drinks & an onsite cafe. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and you’ll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in. This company has achieved and is continuing to achieve some great things.
Want to be part of it? Then send in your CV to Hannah B (0117 926 9530).
Apply for Contract Scala Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly