Front End Developer
- Multi-award winning, fast growth mobile business.
- Excellent working environment – social, collaborative, easy-going.
- Opportunities for self-development and progression.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll be highly experienced with HTML5 & CSS3.
- The company are moving to Typescript, so any knowledge or desire to learn this would be advantageous.
- You’ll need to have excellent UI skills.
- Experience developing responsive websites and designing large scale web user interfaces is essential.
- You’ll need to have experience of integrating back-end services
- It’ expected you’ll be highly knowledgeable with GIT, CVS etc.
- Experience working within an agile environment, in particular Kanban, would be highly beneficial.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a fast growth business who have won awards from the Times, Telegraph and Apple for their innovative work. The company is revolutionising the gifting market and this is a genuinely exciting time to join. They offer a very social, informal & collaborative working environment, filled with hardworking and supportive staff. You’ll get the opportunity to continuously grow your skill set and progress your career, within a company who like to work with new and upcoming technologies.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Hannah B.