Front End Developer
- Multi-award winning, fast growth mobile business.
- Excellent working environment – social, collaborative, easy-going.
- Opportunities for self-development and progression.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll be highly experienced with HTML5 & CSS3.
- The company are moving to Typescript, so any knowledge or desire to learn this would be advantageous.
- You’ll need to have excellent UI skills.
- Experience developing responsive websites and designing large scale web user interfaces is essential.
- You’ll need to have experience of integrating back-end services
- It’ expected you’ll be highly knowledgeable with GIT, CVS etc.
- Experience working within an agile environment, in particular Kanban, would be highly beneficial.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a fast growth business who have won awards from the Times, Telegraph and Apple for their innovative work. The company is revolutionising the gifting market and this is a genuinely exciting time to join. They offer a very social, informal & collaborative working environment, filled with hardworking and supportive staff. You’ll get the opportunity to continuously grow your skill set and progress your career, within a company who like to work with new and upcoming technologies.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Hannah B.
Apply for Front End Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly