Senior Planner (9 month contract) - Integrated Agency - London
With an impressive portfolio of brands this agency has a rich heritage in integrated communications. With a talented leadership team, they pride themselves on delivering outstanding creative work which continues to push boundaries in the not-for-profit sector.
The agency is looking for a Senior Planner to join the team on a 9-month contract. If you have a track record in delivering effective creative comms solutions across the not-for-profit sector, then this might be the role for you.
Working closely with the Head of Planning and Business Director on one of the agency’s key accounts, you’ll lead the planning on all campaigns, manage insight generation, product reviews, workshop sessions, client meetings, creative briefs, presentation and analysis.
Your passion lies in delivering robust strategic thinking in the not-for-profit sector, you understand how insight informs CRM, DM and response marketing to enhance customer journeys and engage donors. You’re not afraid to voice your opinions and justify your thinking. You recognise how your role adds value to the team and how best to collaborate to generate great work.
What you need
- Experience in the not-for-profit space
- Marketing or Advertising agency experience
- Expertise in CRM, DM and response channels
- A track record delivering clear and logical comms plans
- Ability to translate client briefs
- Ability to uncover key insights
- Ignite the spark to inspire creatives
- Experience leading creative reviews
- Strong evaluation skills
- Proven track record in delivering polished presentations
- Ability to leverage internal and external relationships
- Running workshop sessions
- Able to measure the impact of your strategies against defined KPIs
- Commercial awareness
This is an opportunity for a confident Senior Planner to work with one of the most well-respected agencies in the industry and make a positive impact in the not-for-profit sector.
Interested in the role? Then click ‘Apply’ and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Senior Planner (9 month contract) - Integrated Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly