Sales Executive - digital/web solution sales
Position: Sales Executive – digital / web solution sales
Suitable For: New Business Sales / Technical Sales Consultant / Business Development Executive with experience or interest in digital / web solutions or development
Location: York, North Yorkshire (close to train station)
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE + commission + share options
One of the North of England’s fastest growing digital agencies is looking for a digital / web Sales Executive / Business Development Executive to help build, expand and manage new sales opportunities within the business.
Working from the York office, the Sales Executive / Business Development Executive will be working across design, development, business analysis and quality assurance to bring on new projects and clients to the business.
Reporting in the Head of Sales, the ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience and be able to build excellent client relationships. Whilst experience within a Digital / Web Agency is highly desirable, candidates with a personal interest in web solutions / development would also be considered.
As Sales Executive / Technical Sales Consultant / Business Development Executive, the following experience is required:
- Min 12 months experience in a B2B Sales Executive / Technical Sales Consultant / Business Development Executive type role
- Experience or an active interest in working in an e-commerce / web / digital software solutions environment
- The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- A commercial and consultative style approach to sales
- Exceptional phone manner and interpersonal skills when speaking to prospective clients with ability to ask the right questions.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining customer relationships and attracting new business opportunities
- Well organised in his or her approach to work and able to assist the Head of Sales where and when necessary
- A full clean driving license will be required.
- Proven experience in a technical sales role, ideally with an agency
- Knowledge of development principles, technical systems architecture or other tech related experience
- Experience of CRM (Hubspot), Jira, Slack, Balsamiq Mockups, Google Drive
- Experience of using analytics and data to judge client requirements
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle for mobile applications and web platforms using either waterfall or agile methodologies
The Sales Executive / Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and engaging with new top tier clients and building a gradual pipeline of new opportunities
- Helping to manage with inbound leads and partnership channels
- Developing and refining the lead nurturing and qualification process
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and better understand prospective client needs
- Working with sales and marketing to lead outbound marketing campaigns
- Engaging in initial requirement gathering exercises
- Working with the discovery team to help deliver a full specification and costed solution
- Competitive salary with straightforward commission structure
- Training with extensive access to online courses and a set progression structure
- Team activity days – ie paintballing, regular drinks and other activities
- Beer Fridays in the office
- Office pool table and games consoles
- Full access to company perks via Perkbox
- An exciting and vibrant working environment
- Ability to genuinely have an impact on an award-winning agency that's going places
- Share options in new exciting company launched projects.
Full job description available upon request
To Apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV in Word
Please Note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered.