Head of Data Planning
Head of Data Planning - London £95K to £120K
Are you looking for a new Head of Data Planning role with a London based marketing agency?
Head of Data Planning- The role
We are looking for a strong and entrepreneurial Head of Data Planning (& Analytics) to work fora London marketing agency
You will be involved in the strategic delivery and planning of data, insight and analytics activities - with many of the clients having a focus on digital projects
This is varied role working with a range of blue chip clients and managing a team of data planners and analysts.
There is room for expansion of the data planning offering within the agency and you should therefore be they type of person who would relish this challenge and opportunity
Head of Data Planning- Skills and experience
• Extensive data planning and strategy experience gained agency side.
• Track record of devising rewarding data strategies for a range of accounts
• Ability to build strong relationships with the senior team within the agency and also at the highest level with external clients,
• Experience in developing clients and working on pitches
• Team management expertise
• Ability to quickly step into a senior data planning role and make an impression
• Experience of digital data analysis, planning and the role that data plays in digital planning strategies
The salary is negotiable for the right candidate, but would likely be between £95K and £120K per annum
If you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click 'APPLY' below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in CRM and data jobs, so if this one doesn't suit you, it's highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you so please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Head of Data Planning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly