- Newly created stand-alone marketing role in this company's UK office
- Wider marketing team of five globally
- Marketing Manager driving quality leads for the sales teams
- Financial technology business targeting corporates with innovative products and services
- Internal and external stakeholder management essential
The Role: This new growth role in the business is to come in and support the UK market with acquisition and retention based marketing. The successful candidate will work with the 15-20+ strong sales team to understand the current audience, the target audience, their needs, and the objectives of the business. The Marketing Manager will then be tasked with creating an innovative lead generation strategy using the latest marketing technology (Marketo and Salesforce) to target and drive leads to conversion.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Audience research, understanding and development
- Define what a lead will be for the sales team and develop the conversion funnel
- Develop a lead generation marketing strategy to support sales with revenue
- Work with Marketo and Salesforce to develop their marketing automation capability
- Internal stakeholder management - get the sales team on board
- Utilise digital marketing practices to help drive leads, conversions and ultimately revenue
- Create an events calendar to supplement the brand awareness and lead generation marketing campaigns
- Organise logistics, stand design and all marketing collateral for the sales team's attendance at events
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid B2B marketing experience, ideally working in a B2B technology/software business
- Marketing to the financial sector is desirable
- Experience of working closely with sales teams in a commercially focused marketing role
- Ideally been in a stand-alone marketing role or marketing role with responsibility for creating strategy, managing budgets, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel and how marketing can support at each phase
- An understanding and working knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo and Salesforce ideally)
- Used events to drive lead generation opportunity for sales
- Experience of showing marketing attributed revenue and use of analytical tools
The Company: This financial software business has 20+ years' experience in their field. They have continued to diversify the verticals they sell to and now have leading products in multiple industries. With the head office located outside of the UK, the company are looking to expand their internal resource with a UK focused marketer to support their four-strong international marketing team. With a dedicated resource in marketing providing better qualified leads to sales, the hope for the company is to continue to grow.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £45,000-50,000 + bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly