Events Marketing Manager
- Well established business intelligence and events company
- UK based research company specialising in a range or sectors from travel and insurance to energy and pharma
- Ownership of the largest annual event portfolio with over 2,500 attendees
- Closely supporting sales by generating leads and driving attendance to the event
- Full mix role specialising within events marketing
This Events Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing all aspects of the companies largest annual event. Reporting to Head of Marketing, the objective of the role is take ownership of the campaign strategy and execution in order to drive attendance and generate leads. The Events Marketing Manager will be responsible for full campaigns cycles, including pre-event research and post event analysis. The successful candidate with be very analytically and scientifically minded, with fantastic organisation skills and a commercial mindset. Looking to hire in one report within the first six months to support the Events Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities for the position of Events Marketing Manager:
- Full mix execution of campaigns across content creation, copywriting, and digital channels
- Working closely with the sales team
- Management of social media accounts for retargeting.
- Comprehensive experience of Excel and GANTT charts
- Delivery of email campaigns and SEO best practice
- An understand of print marketing and media partnerships
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid B2B marketing experience working in a previous digital role for 3-4 years
- Experience of working closely with sales teams in a commercially focused marketing role
- Experience running shows/events with over 2,000 attendees
- Demonstrable experience running full mix and omni channel campaigns
- A great attitude and be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
The company are well established within the business intelligence sector with a large portfolio of successful events and conferences. With plans to expand the marketing team further, this is a great opportunity to gain experience from those around in order to manage others in the future. The company have a very focused set of goals and achievements but try not to be too corporate in their approach.
The Package for Events Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000 - 38,000 + 15% Bonus
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Events Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly