eCRM Account Director
Email Account Director - London – around £50K to £55K
Opportunity for an eCRM Account Director to join this agency to work on a flagship financial services client. You will work across eCRM / email marketing to help them develop their retention marketing programs.
The agency is looking for a candidate who is confident managing mid to senior level client relationships, as well leading a team of account handlers.
This is a large fast paced account and you will need extensive knowledge of email marketing and good understanding of data.
eCRM Account Director – Experience
- Strong background in email marketing / eCRM
- Good understanding of data, how it is used and its influence on customer engagement strategies
- Knowledge of all things email including understanding of the operational delivery of communication
- First class communication and relationship management skills
- Strong leadership and management skills – you lead from the front and are able to galvanise a team of six account handlers
- Prior experience of the financial services sector is preferable though not essential
This role is ideal if you have email and data experience teamed with excellent client and team management skills.
This agency will also consider candidates with a strong email background from a financial services background who would be interested in moving from a client side to agency.
Salary for this Email Account Director role is around £50K to £55K depending on experience plus good benefits.
This great Email Account Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for eCRM Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly