Head of Brand - Charity
Job Title: Head of Brand - Emergency Healthcare Charity
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience + benefits including car allowance and pension
About The Charity
My client is a leading emergency healthcare charity dedicated to saving lives, and due to organic growth they have an exciting opportunity for a talented Head of Brand Development. Their expert rapid response teams have completed thousands of missions since the charity was born into inception, saving thousands of lives. As a charity they receive no government funding and provide their services free of charge, thus relying on public donations to fund their work. This dynamic, hugely impactful charity is now expanding their marketing team, with the objective of developing their brand, increasing awareness and revenue and thus growing their capabilities and services as a charity. Based in the heart of London, this role comes with the opportunity to really create something, leave a legacy and make a huge difference to the charity saving lives.
About the Head of Brand Development role
You will act as a brand guardian, building a powerful brand to achieve national presence, positively impacting income growth for the charity.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Brand Development role:
* Develop the brand through powerful and engaging stories, campaigns and messaging
* Take ownership of budget management and P&L, setting clear KPI's
* Establish the charity as a thought leader within emergency healthcare
* Conceive innovative and thought provoking campaigns, ensuring consistent messaging across different channels
* Lead and inspire a team of 6, guiding the team to achieve common objectives
You'll be an expert brand builder, a native storyteller. If you're now looking to further your career within an ambitious charity where you can directly impact the charity's capabilities to save more lives, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
Skills and experience needed for the Head of Brand Development role:
* Brand development experience for either a major charity or a commercial organisation
* Multi-million pound budget management experience
* Experience developing marketing strategy driven by data and insights
* Good knowledge of digital channels and analytics
* Highly entrepreneurial and commercial mind-set
For more information about the Head of Brand Development role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.
Apply for Head of Brand - Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly