Head of Data & Insight - Charity
Job Title: Head of Data & Insight - Charity
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience, plus holiday and pension
About The Charity
My client is a leading emergency healthcare charity dedicated to saving lives across the UK, and they now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Head of Data & Insight to lead the data strategy and develop actionable insights that feed into marketing and wider strategy.
This hugely impactful and purposeful charity organisation has completed thousands of life saving missions. They don't receive any government funding, and so rely on donations from the public to fund their operations. As such, they have be very innovative and commercial in their approach to marketing and fundraising. You'll be part of a collaborative and dynamic team, where you'll be given flexibility and autonomy.
About the Head of Data & Insight role
You'll manage a small core team and will report into the Director of Marketing & Fundraising. You will have the opportunity to play a lead role in leveraging data and insight to deliver a massive change to the charity's income growth, so they can continue to expand their capabilities and save more lives across the UK.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Data & Insight role:
* Create and lead the data development strategy for the charity
* Position insight at the core of the charity's supporter relationship, inspiring an agile approach
* Develop and deploy cutting edge analytics techniques and methodology such as segmentation and forecasting
* Lead bid data analysis, and analytics across multiple platforms, especially in supporter acquisition and retention
* Feed insights into the organisation, driving strategy
You will have an extensive background in data, marketing analytics and insight. You'll be looking for a role where you can have a varied hands on and strategic remit, make a big impact and leave a legacy.
Skills and experience needed for the Head of Data & Insight role:
* Hands on data analytics experience, from either a charity or commercial sector background
* Ability to think strategically and commercially
* Experience leading a team
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data insights into marketing and fundraising strategies
* Strong quantitative research skills
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering (or similar)
For more information about the Head of Data & Insight role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Recruitment Agency at the Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards 2017.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.
Apply for Head of Data & Insight - Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly