Marketing Manager - Automotive
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for their next challenge?
Do you have broad marketing experience?
Do you have strong stakeholder management experience?
Do you want to work for one of the largest automotive companies in the UK?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the world's largest automotive companies in the UK looking to add a Marketing Manager to their Marketing team. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and look after for the day-to-day management of marketing operations and the main point of contact for their suppliers & business partners.
The core element of the role is to act as the day-to-day marketing interface between the automotive company and it's partners. This roles focus is to build a strong working relationship through the delivery of a coordinated marketing activity.
The company is one of the most well-known automotive companies globally with a number of high profile brands under their leadership. They are heavily investing in their UK Marketing team and due to a new leadership strategy are rethinking the way they go to market and how they retain and engage with their customers. The Marketing function looks after all aspects of marketing from digital campaigns right through to CRM.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
The company is a well-known brand within the Automotive market and has big plans to grow and develop into the digital space and become the leading player in the automotive market. Headquartered in Luton they are easily commutable from many mainline London stations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Under the guidance of line management and working closely, deliver the marketing strategy across all key marketing functions.
- Develop an annual activity plan outlining timings, costs and high-level deliverables based on the strategic goals established for the role with line management.
- Using the wider business MI, interrogate, distil and deliver the key performance indicators to the business ensuring trends, successes and challenges are well understood and so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing functions to develop, build, test and deliver finance lead consumer offerings as part of the quarterly marketing campaigns.
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to drive the delivery of the online sales strategy through integration of finance information, offers, calculators and any other future prescribed functionality into the website.
- In conjunction with the Communications & Retention Manager, adapt, refine and deliver the customer communication plan in line with overall customer management and renewals strategy, and support future development of the Dealer network 'Gateway' customer renewals program.
- Assist in the development of any new finance or related products, act as conduit for feedback on existing products, producing recommendations for product enhancements, and as agreed by line management.
- Responsible for developing (through managing external suppliers), point of sale or other marketing collateral as deemed necessary and in line with Global Brand Guidelines.
- Manage, through utilisation of the program agency, the delivery of all Dealer incentive programs as prescribed by line management.
- Provide formal sign off & appropriate records management for any financial promotions produced by the business. Ensure decisions are within policy, adhere to processes & guidelines, and within overall business risk appetite.
Title: Marketing Manager - Automotive
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £35k - £45k dependent on experience
Benefits: Car Allowance (includes insurance & road tax) as well as a fuel card plus: bonus pension & life insurance
- Experience working within an automotive related field (including automotive financial services) industry or has worked in a motor manufacturer sales and marketing environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Is able to produce sound working documentation and presentations, including business case proposals, briefs and business presentations.
- Has an appreciation & working knowledge of legal, regulatory and compliance issues commensurate with the operation of a business regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. In particular previous experience and/or working knowledge of financial promotions is advantageous
In addition to the above it is expected that any candidate is able to display a good understanding of the general market sector, can exhibit sound business acumen, have excellent interpersonal skills and is comfortable and confident when dealing with senior management as necessary.
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com