Digital Content Manager
Our client, a well known figure within the leisure/travel space is looking for a Digital Content Manager to take ownership of their content plan and deliver across all digital channels.
As the Digital Content Manager you will be expected to maintain the ongoing quality of the content so that it remains high throughout the process. Although our client value team working they also encourage independence and creativity.
- Day to day management of the web and app content strategy across all sites.
- Drive new customers/traffic to the website with growth of available pages and blog articles across the website.
- Working with Online Marketing Specialist to create content that supports requirement to acquire SEO search terms.
- Ensure strategy and communication are synchronised for optimum delivery across all digital communication channels.
- Delivery and execution of content communications calendar, with support of wider digital and marketing teams both locally and globally.
- Proven hands on experience within Content Management and evidence of working within Digital Marketing Channels
- Degree educated within a Business, Journalism or English related field or the equivalent
- Strong copywriting skills, with the ability to turn basic information into engaging digital content
- Strong understanding of key online marketing channels and how they influence online user behaviour.
- Project Management experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong understanding of web usability and influencing conversion optimization
- Travel experience desirable, particularly internationally.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a fast moving and constantly evolving business, and have the skills and experience required, then please apply now