Account Coordinator - London - c£25000-£30000 (possible negotiation) + amazing benefits
- Global company
- Amazing benefits from a company that really values employees
- Great culture
- Account management
- Career progression
The company recruiting the Account Coordinator:
The culture of this company recruiting the Account Coordinator is a massive selling point of this exciting opportunity. They are team spirited, supportive team and really work hard to provide an amazing place to work. The company offer an amazing benefits package to really create a lovely working environment including 35 hour working week, free lunch, massive subsidised gym membership, social events and charity opportunities + much more. The company have recently re-positioned and re-aligned their offering with many investments to ensure further growth in this excellent place to work.
- Excellent working benefits to provide a healthy and happy place to work
- Training and career progression (ability to attend events to further knowledge)
- Lots of charity, volunteering and sports events to get involved with
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking in-house marketing team
The role for Account Coordinator:
With wholesale including the top four / retail and various smaller clients the account coordinator will be given accounts to suit them and experience. You will be the point of call for placing orders, ensuring delivery, client queries, forecasting against agreed contracts and spend, managing and supporting events such as logistics, bookings, diary management and any adhoc administration required for your accounts.
- Managing several clients'
- Understand customer needs and service required
- Customer queries
- Supporting pricing and contract issues
- Supporting sales manager at client meetings
- Sales support
- Adhoc administration
The requirements for Account Coordinator:
The company are looking for someone to join their friendly team who has previous account management experience, strong administration and customer service skills. You will be driven and committed to putting their accounts and the needs of the business at the forefront of the service they deliver and be confident enough to deliver against targets and meet with large clients on a face to face basis.
- Previous account management
- Strong customer and admin ability
- Placing client orders, managing issues and queries.
The package for an Account Coordinator
- £25,000 to £30,000
- 10% premium London weighting
- Free lunch
- 35 hour working week
- Share incentive
- Excellent pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Opportunity to increase holiday days incentive
- Private health / Life insurance
- Large discounted gym membership located on site
- Walking distance from public transport
Apply for Account Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly