Social Media Manager - Global
Is social media at the heart of everything you do?
This role will allow you to use your creative flare and social media & community management expertise to maximise awareness, build a worldwide community of supporters, and subsequently make a difference to disadvantaged children all over the world.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the Campaign’s social media channels, auto scheduling, using social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Social Flow, Sprinklr or any personal preferences.
- Creating, maintaining and leading the content schedule strategy.
- Creating processes for engaging with the audience/online community in real-time, driving community engagement, broadcasting, and management of social media consumer relationships.
- Delivering an audience growth strategy.
- Using a range of data collection tools and platforms –Buzzsumo Audiense, PublishCheck, Dataminr. Monitoring and capitalising on trends.
- Working with the technology team to create new features and editorial/social franchises that will drive engagement.
- Working with the Head of Digital to set the social and engagement strategy for the brand.
- Proven experience of managing digital content.
- Prior big brand experience - ideally Media/ Entertainment or Non-profit
- Proven success in building a global audience through social channels (including facebook & twitter)
- Experience of social media management tools, those previously mentioned any personal preferences - photoshop skills essential.
- Preferable: Video filming and editing skills.
- Established personal social footprint; strong personal social media presence with healthy following.
*NO COVER LETTER NEEDED - EVERY C.V. WILL BE REVIEWED
Please contact Native Gravity about digital opportunities available – 30k to £200
Apply for Social Media Manager - Global
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly